Inventory Control Warehouse Software
Even with a long list of capabilities, any good warehouse inventory management system must do two things: provide measurable improvements in both efficiency and accuracy. All system design decisions that Minerva makes in regards to our AWLview warehouse control software features revolve around improving efficiency and accuracy of warehouse operations.
Benefits of AWLview WMS
- Our warehouse inventory system is rules driven, while system-directed transactions provide operators with the information needed to perform a task, not mindlessly wander and search for locations or parts throughout the warehouse
- A real-time warehouse inventory system that updates inventories as transactions take place, not locking the system to perform only one warehouse function at a time
- Reports provide up to the second information, and immediate feedback to managers prevents disruptions to your supply chain operations
- Utilizing RF mobile computers in the AWLview warehouse execution system drastically increases accuracy over paper based inventory management, barcode verification scans on products and locations capture errors when the product hits your dock door and before they arrive at your customer’s door
- AWLview warehouse inventory software captures detailed information on all warehouse transactions, providing measurable labor savings, measurable reductions in inventory levels, and measurable declines in inventory write-offs
These main tenets in our design philosophy provide the base for AWL warehouse and inventory management software, a solution field-proven with over 27 years of service. Some of the key features are listed below, but this is by no means exhaustive, call us today to discuss your unique challenges and requirements in warehouse inventory control. Contact us today to learn how an intelligent warehouse and inventory management software solution can fit your business.